Northwest Community Bank offers the convenience of banking at home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with Free online banking including Bill Pay.
Banking That Is Easy and Convenient
Personal I-Banking is FREE with a Personal Checking Account at Northwest Community Bank.
By using our online banking system, you can safely and securely:
- Check out our newly enhanced Online Bill Pay system, designed to improve your banking experience with us. Download the Informational Guide here.
- View up-to-the-moment account balances and up to one year of history on any deposit or loan account
- View, print or save up to 18 months of monthly statements when you Sign up for FREE eStatements
- Transfer funds between any Northwest Community Bank transaction account, as well as any checking or savings account from another financial institution
- Send secure messages to a Customer Service Representative
- Use the Mobile Check Deposit feature in our mobile app to automatically deposit checks into your account
- View, print or save images of checks that have cleared your account
- Pay your bills with our FREE Personal I-Banking Bill Pay
- Download account activity to Quicken®
- Set up FREE Alerts for high or low balances, deposits or withdrawals as well as current balances to your email inbox or mobile device
- Make payments from your checking or transactional savings account to your Northwest Community Bank mortgage, home equity or installment loan
Free Personal I-Banking Bill Pay
Bill Pay is Free with any Northwest Community Bank Personal Checking Account. You can add payees, schedule, change and delete payments, as well as perform inquiries on payments.
- Add payees. A payee can be any business, organization, or individual anywhere in the United States with the exception of some government taxing authorities, collection agencies, and recipients of court ordered payments.
- Schedule payments by clicking the Pay Bills tab. If you have multiple accounts, first select the account you wish to make the payment from. You can make the following types of payments:
- One Time Payments - send a single payment by entering an amount
- Future Payments - schedule future payments up to one year ahead of time by entering an amount and the date it will be delivered by
- Recurring Payments - set up payments to come out of your account at regular intervals by entering an amount and selecting the frequency
- Change or Delete scheduled payments or make an inquiry on a processed payment
Sign up for Free eStatements
For Our Personal I-Banking Customers:
- Log into your Personal I-Banking Account
- Click the "More" Tab
- Click "eStatements" link
- Click "View Statements"
- Upon accepting the Agreement and Consent, you will have access to your eStatement
If you are not using our Free Personal I-Banking with Bill Pay:
Sign up for Free Alerts
Set up your Free Alerts so that you can stay on top of your money. Alerts can be sent to your email address, a mobile phone or both.
- Any Account Activity Alert
- Available Balance Below Limit
- Available Balance Daily Snapshot
- Current Balance Above Limit
- Current Balance Below Limit
- Insufficient Funds Charge Alert
- Large Bill Payment Notification
- Large Check Cleared Alert
- Large Debit Card Purchase Posted
- Large Electronic Check Posted
- Large Electronic Deposit Posted
- Large Withdrawal Posted
- Reminder Alert
- Specific Check Cleared
Get Started today by logging into your I-Banking account and clicking on the "Profile" Tab and "Create a New Alert".
Enjoy added protection. You'll automatically receive an email any time there are changes made online to your personal information, including your password and email address or if certain activity occurs, such as a change to your bill payees.
Mobile Check Deposit
Mobile Check Deposit lets you scan checks from your Northwest Community Bank mobile app from your phone or tablet and automatically deposit them into your account. You have faster access to your funds and bank trips are virtually eliminated, saving you time and money. Mobile Check Deposit is the safe, fast, easy way to make deposits.
- Scan checks from your mobile app and electronically deposit them into your bank account
- Quicker funds availability
- Make deposits every day
- Mobile remote deposit limit of $2500.00
- View deposits online using image archive
- Eliminates travel time and expense