Important Information Regarding Your Banking Services
Friday, April 16 – Monday, April 19, 2021
To make improvements to your electronic banking services at Northwest Community Bank, some services will be unavailable for a brief period of time.
Please review the various dates and times affecting each service. With this advance notice, we hope that this temporary interruption in service will not inconvenience you.
Please take note of time periods by service affected:
- Online Bill Pay: unavailable Friday, April 16, noon – Monday, April 19, noon
- Online Banking: unavailable Saturday, April 17, noon – Monday, April 19, noon
- Mobile Banking: unavailable Saturday, April 17, noon – Monday, April 19, noon
- Telephone Banking: unavailable Saturday, April 17, noon – Sunday, April 18, 5pm
- Online Account Opening (iOpen): unavailable Saturday, April 17, noon – Monday, April 19, noon
Debit Card and ATMs: Debit cards will use the same PIN you use now. When using our ATM network during this timeframe you will be able to make withdrawals. Unfortunately making deposits, balance transfers and balance inquiries will not be available. Also cash apps such as Venmo and Zelle will also be unavailable.
Online Banking and Bill Pay: Resumes at noon, Monday, April 19. Your previously scheduled and recurring transfers and payments will process without interruption.
We are making every effort to make this suspension of services as brief as possible. We appreciate your understanding of our need to maintain and update our capabilities.
If you have questions about your banking needs affected between April 16 and April 19, please contact your local branch.